Gerson Retreat Therapy Accommodations in Sedona, Arizona
Gerson Retreat provides private, professional detoxification, fasting and health rejuvenation programs in Sedona, Arizona. Gerson Retreat’s therapy accommodations are not a hotel, spa or resort, but a wellness program that offers a relaxed and comfortable venue set in Arizona. The health professionals at Gerson Retreat treat all kinds of clients and health conditions with effective natural therapies and treatments supporting you with the insight and strategies for better health. Individuals are accepted with current medical issues including cancer, heart disease, diabetes, depression, anxiety and other stressful emotional difficulties making life hard to manage. Gerson Retreat is also set up to care for those with chronic illnesses looking for alternative therapies to treat their condition (heart disease, cancer, liver disease, diabetes…).
Designed with exclusivity and privacy in mind, anyone requiring a strictly confidential environment and treatment experience will find the retreat enjoyable. Unlike other treatment programs, Gerson Retreat believes in customized, high quality care that addresses all aspects of an individual’s need for a transformation and sustained recovery to achieve a life that is prosperous and flourishing!
Gerson Retreat doctors and ancillary staff are trained to offer customized treatment for your unique situation and help create a highly effective treatment and wellness plan, helping to ensure your better health!
Please call Gerson Retreat support staff today at 928.239.4589.
Advanced Alternative Nutritional Therapies: Provides All-Natural Healing
GET YOUR CUSTOMIZED TREATMENT PLAN
Call 1.928.239.4589 or contact Gerson Retreat to get updated information on pricing and to Schedule Your Free Doctor Consultation and see what we can do for you. Receive an overview of the Gerson Retreat program and possible treatment options that are right for you.
The State-Of-The-Art, Non-Toxic Advanced Nutritional Immunotherapy Protocols recommended at Gerson Retreat are designed to restore the body’s own complex metabolic, detoxification, immune and defense mechanisms within the body. They are always highly personalized and can be combined with other supportive therapies according to individual needs.
Gerson Retreat provides the very best in alternative healthcare. Many treatments take the form of customized natural medicines, meal plans, juices, IV therapies, supplements and more. All of these help restore the body’s natural sense of wholeness and health.
Gerson Retreat specializes in alternative therapies for a wide variety of illnesses and conditions. Patients with cancer, fibromyalgia, diabetes, heart disease, multiple sclerosis, emphysema and other problems have all benefited from these remedies. Regardless of the illness being treated, the doctors here believe that helping the patient maintain a high quality of life is an essential part of living well.
Gerson Retreat Medical Management and Care
Guests of Gerson Retreat are required to be self-reliant in order to participate in the program. Patients are expected to be able to take care of themselves while at the retreat, go up and down stairs and be able to take care of all their personal daily needs. If the patient needs additional care and support, the guest has to provide this for themselves.
Everyone participating in the health and medical educational program at the Gerson Retreat will undergo an initial assessment, examination, as well as basic monitoring daily from the medical staff team. This is part of the Gerson Retreat program and is included in the medical supervision cost. This medical package includes the initial intake exam, ordering and reviewing of standard laboratory tests, daily follow up visits, review of medical chart notes, an exit interview and a basic phone consult after departure. Current labs/blood tests are required before arrival or at time of arrival for all advanced wellness and fasting programs. There may be additional charges for labs, therapies, supplements, equipment and other additional services.
Standard, Deluxe and Premium Rooms Available
For Standard Rooms – Click Here
For Deluxe King Rooms – Click Here
For Premium King Rooms – Click Here
For Shorter Stays Please Email or Call to Inquire
Shorter stays are available for non medical wellness retreats only.
Additional Services Available – Customized Treatment Plans Available
1. Laboratory Services: Blood tests and other laboratory services are additional charges. Health insurance and Medicare do not cover costs of labs.
2. Supplements and Medications The retreat doctors will customize your nutritional plan for you after reviewing your medical records, history and first face-to-face consultation.
3. Please ask us about other Advanced Therapies: These can be added to your therapeutic experience. Please inquire about pricing for these treatments and availability.
Advanced Therapies Offered: IV Vitamin C; IV Alpha Lipoic Acid; Curcumin; Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy; Ozone Therapy; and many others. Cost ranges from: $175-350 per treatment.
4. Acupuncture, CranioSacral, Massage These are also available upon request and recommendation from the doctor. Costs range from $75-$150 per session. Please inquire about pricing for these treatments and availability.
5. Aftercare Follow Up Consultations (Phone/Email) Your first 20 minute follow call is included. Additional after care support is available. Please inquire about pricing and plans.
5. 3 Month Supplement Plan At time of departing, most guests will purchase a 3 month supply of supplements to take home and continue on the program that they started here. Discounts are available. Cost can range from $500 – $2500+.
Advanced Therapy Accommodations Packages Available
Included Standard Therapy Accommodations Packages:
• Accommodations in a single private standard bedroom with private bath and 1 Queen size bed.
• Standard Bedroom is a bedroom style room with Private Bathroom (shower only), and vaulted ceilings on the 2nd floor. No TV in room. TV is in the gathering room. 2nd floor access is up a stairwell of 15 steps (stairs access only-no elevator). (No bathtub – only available in deluxe king or premium king rooms)
• Experience secluded, rustic elegance at Gerson Retreat situated on two acres of serene gardens, mature pines, calming waterfalls, original art and unique rock formations
• Medical Management and Supervision by Naturopathic Doctors and medical support staff. This Medical supervision fee covers the initial intake exam, daily follow ups, ordering and review of standard laboratory tests, review of daily chart notes, an exit interview and one follow up call.
• Fresh Organic Juices Made throughout the day: Carrot, Carrot Apple, Green Juice and Citrus (when available) using the recommended Norwalk Juicer.
• 3 Organic Vegetarian cuisine meals per day of stay: Breakfast is Oatmeal; Lunch/Dinner is a soup, salad and a vegetarian entree.
• Coffee for Coffee Enema’s (3-5 times daily); Castor Oil Enemas, and Herbal Enemas Available.
• Fasting Supervision (if applicable).
• Individual health and wellness consultation with doctor, customized program.
• Instruction on continuing the diet at home and post transition diet.
• Education on how to cleanse and detoxify your body.
• Kitchen demonstrations on making juices, coffee, soup, meals, sauces…etc. spread out over a 4 week stay.
• Meditation and Relaxation Time
• Yoga Classes Generally Offered Twice Weekly
• Art Therapy Class Generally Offered Once Weekly
• Use of the fitness center which includes a recumbent bike and rebounder.
• Infrared Sauna available
• Rest, sleep and recovery is the main purpose for your stay.
• High-speed internet access, Wi-Fi, Guest computer and printer available
• All Mobile Cell Phone Services are accessible in this urban setting
• Daily Housekeeping Service in your room; Bedding, and Towels; Hair dryers and some toiletries are provided
• Basic Laundry Services are included in your stay once a week. If additional weekly service is needed, a cleaning fee can be added to your stay. Other options are off premises, across the street at a laundromat where fees apply. Gerson Retreat does not provide dry cleaning services and provides no guarantee on outcome of your clothes being laundered by Gerson Retreat staff.
• One aftercare phone consult with a doctor, to ensure an easier transition back at home.
We Look Forward To Working With You Towards A Healthier Tomorrow!